Louisville Trucking Accident Laywer
Louisville’s Experienced Commercial Trucking Accident Attorneys
Truck accidents in the U.S. kill more than 4,700 people each year and injure more than 115,000 others.1 What may be just as shocking as these statistics are the facts that:
- When truck accidents occur, the occupants of smaller passenger vehicles are about three times more likely than the people in trucks to be seriously injured.
- Some type of negligence is a contributing factor in more than 80 percent of all large truck accidents.1
- Determine when negligence may have been involved
- Hold the negligent party (or parties) accountable
- Pursue financial recovery in any legal setting
Murphy & Associates has a record of success when it comes to trucking accidents
The truck accident practice at Murphy & Associates, PLC is focused on providing accident survivors with aggressive legal advocacy and the highest quality legal representation. Our record of success and excellence has stemmed from our work on various types of truck accident cases, including (but not exclusive to) those that involve:
- Truck driver negligence, including trucker fatigue, alcohol impairment etc.
- Trucking company negligence, including failures to maintain trucks, failures to comply with federal/state trucking regulations, etc.
- Overloaded trucks
- Brain and/or spinal cord injuries
- Wrongful death
Our attorneys represent those who have survived truck accidents, as well as families who have lost loved ones in fatal truck accidents. While we understand that no sum of money can ever make up for permanent injuries and/or the loss of a loved one, we also know that truck accident settlements can provide essential financial support for those who are focused on recovering from the devastating impacts of truck accidents.
Building the Strongest Truck Accident Cases: How We Can Help YouAt Murphy & Associates, PLC, our goal is to craft truck accident survivors the strongest possible cases so they can maximize their financial recovery. Although we always tailor our services to meet our clients’ needs and fit their cases, in general, some of the things we may do to bolster our clients’ cases include (but are by no means limited to):
- Reviewing data from electronic onboard recorders (EOBRs) on trucks
- Carefully going over police reports associated with truck accidents
- Re-interviewing any accident witnesses
- Retaining expert witnesses, when necessary, to support our client’s claims
- Standing up to insurers, trucking companies, and other daunting defendants on behalf of our clients
To get professional advice from one of our attorneys and find out more about how we can help you, call us at (502) 473-6464 or email us using the contact form on this page.
We welcome your call or email from anywhere in Kentucky, Indiana, or elsewhere throughout the Midwest or South. All case evaluations are free, and most representations are taken on a contingency fee basis, which means you pay us nothing unless we succeed in recovering money on your behalf.