Louisville Motorcycle Accident Lawyer
Louisville Motorcycle Accident AttorneyMurphy & Associates auto accident lawyershave the skills and experience necessary to fight for the compensation you rightly deserve. If you want a Louisville motorcycle lawyer who will vigorously advocate your case, call the attorneys of Murphy & Associates PLC today. Below are some of the damages you may be entitled to in a motorcycle collision case:
- Medical Expenses
- Lost Earning Capacity
- Future Projected Earnings
- Loss of Life’s Pleasures
- Pain and Suffering
- Punitive Damages
What to do if you are in a motorcycle accidentIf you are a victim of an auto collision there are some important steps to take which may prove to be beneficial to your case:
- If possible, survey the damage at the scene and record (notes, camera, video, etc.).
- Go to the hospital or seek medical attention.
- If possible, collect eyewitness accounts, police reports, medical records, etc.
- Hire an attorney.
- Keep a daily journal of your pain, medical and property expenses, absences from work, treatments and anything else you feel is relevant.
- Do not make any agreements with the insurance company without consulting your attorney.
For a free consultation, contact the Kentucky motorcycle lawyers of Murphy & Associates by email or call (502) 473-6464. Murphy & Associates PLC is located in the Starks Building at 455 S. Fourth Street, Suite 1445, Louisville, KY 40202. If you are unable to come to the office, we are able to meet you at your most convenient location.