Motorcycle accidents can have a devastating mental, physical and social effect on a victim and their loved ones. Often times motorcycle accidents are caused by the negligence of other drivers. Victims of motorcycle accidents can incur substantial medical expenses as well as physical therapy. Broken bones and brain injury is common in motorcycle accidents. If you have been injured in a motorcycle collision, you may be entitled to compensation. Hiring a successful personal injury attorney is the most important step in obtaining your compensation.
Louisville Motorcycle Accident Attorney
Murphy & Associates auto accident lawyers have the skills and experience necessary to fight for the compensation you rightly deserve. If you want a Louisville motorcycle lawyer who will vigorously advocate your case, call the attorneys of Murphy & Associates PLC today. Below are some of the damages you may be entitled to in a motorcycle collision case:
- Medical Expenses
- Lost Earning Capacity
- Future Projected Earnings
- Loss of Life’s Pleasures
- Pain and Suffering
- Punitive Damages
If you are a victim of an auto collision there are some important steps to take which may prove to be beneficial to your case:
- If possible, survey the damage at the scene and record (notes,camera,video etc.).
- Go to the hospital or seek medical attention.
- If possible, collect eyewitness accounts, police reports, medical records etc.
- Hire an attorney.
- Keep a daily journal of your pain, medical and property expenses, absences from work, treatments and anything else you feel is relevant.
- Do not make any agreements with the insurance company without consulting your attorney.
For a free consultation, contact the the Kentucky motorcycle lawyer of Murphy & Associates PLC at (502) 473-6464. Murphy & Associates PLC is located in the Starks Building at 455 S. Fourth Street, Suite 1445, Louisville, KY 40202. If you are unable to come to the office, we are able to meet you at your most convenient location.