If you or a loved one was hurt in an accident with a truck, we can help you get the compensation you deserve. Contact us today for your FREE consultation.
Truck accidents in the U.S. kill more than 3,900 people each year and injure more than 104,000 others.1 What may be just as shocking as these statistics are the facts that:
- When truck accidents occur, the occupants of smaller passenger vehicles are about three times more likely than the people in trucks to be seriously injured.
- Some type of negligence is a contributing factor in more than 80 percent of all large truck accidents.1
At Murphy & Associates, PLC, our Louisville truck accident attorneys are experienced at helping those who have been hurt in truck accidents:
- Determine when negligence may have been involved
- Hold the negligent party (or parties) accountable
- Pursue financial recovery in any legal setting
Let us put our experience and skills to work helping you obtain the justice and compensation to which you may be entitled.
Truck Accident Practice at Murphy & Associates, PLC: A Record of Success
The truck accident practice at Murphy & Associates, PLC is focused on providing accident survivors with aggressive legal advocacy and the highest quality legal representation.
Our record of success and excellence has stemmed from our work on various types of truck accident cases, including (but not exclusive to) those that involve:
- Truck driver negligence, including trucker fatigue, alcohol impairment, etc.
- Trucking company negligence, including failures to maintain trucks, failures to comply with federal/state trucking regulations, etc.
- Overloaded trucks
- Brain and/or spinal cord injuries
- Wrongful death
Our attorneys represent those who have survived truck accidents, as well as families who have lost loved ones in fatal truck accidents. While understand that no sum of money can ever make up for permanent injuries and/or the loss of a loved one, we also know that truck accident settlements can provide essential financial support for those who are focused on recovering from the devastating impacts of truck accidents.
Building the Strongest Truck Accident Cases: How We Can Help You
At Murphy & Associates, PLC, our goal is to craft truck accident survivors the strongest possible cases so they can maximize their financial recovery. Although we always tailor our services to meet our clients’ needs and fit their cases, in general, some of the things we may do to bolster our clients’ cases include (but are by no means limited to):
- Reviewing data from electronic onboard recorders (EOBRs) on trucks
- Carefully going over police reports associated with truck accidents
- Re-interviewing any accident witnesses
- Retaining expert witnesses, when necessary, to support our clients’ claims
- Standing up to insurers, trucking companies and other daunting defendants on behalf of our clients
Louisville Truck Accident Lawyer at Murphy & Associates, PLC
Have you been hurt in a truck accident? If so, you can rely on a trusted Louisville truck accident lawyer at Murphy & Associates, PLC for effective help obtaining the compensation you likely deserve. Our team of experienced attorneys is dedicated to protecting the rights of those who have been injured in truck accidents caused by negligence.
While this means that our Louisville attorneys are always ready to take a case to trial when necessary, it also means that we make every effort to achieve the best possible resolutions to our clients’ cases through aggressive negotiations outside of court.
Let’s Talk – Contact Us
To get professional advice from one of our attorneys and find out more about how we can help you, call us at (502) 473-6464 or email us using the contact form on this page.
We welcome your call or email from anywhere in Kentucky, Indiana, or elsewhere throughout the Midwest or South. All case evaluations are free, and most representations are taken on a contingency fee basis, which means you pay us nothing unless we succeed in recovering money on your behalf.
1: According to the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration